Ballestas Islands and Paracas
GROUP SIZE OF 14 PEOPLE
Sites to Visit:
- Ballestas Islands.
- Paracas National Reserve.
- Interpretation Centre.
09:00 a.m. We will pick up you from San Martin Port.
We will drive for about 25 minutes for arriving in Paracas where will take our speedboat to the Ballestas Islands. During the route we will see the Candelabra a similar figure the Nazca lines. From here we will continue sailing offshore for fifteen more minutes and we will arrive at the Ballestas Islands, where we will see rock formations and a variety of marine species, sea lions, Humboldt penguins, chuitas, guanays, pelicans, oystercatchers’ tendrils, thousands of sea birds and sea lions.
After this visit we will take our car to the National Reserve of Paracas where will visit the Interpretation Center that offers information about the history of the Reserve and details about the fauna of this protected area.
Then we will make a walk on the bay of Paracas, to observe the birds flamingos red-winged birds and white breast, also we will tour the Paracas Peninsula, watching the colorful desert red, yellow, formations made by wind and visiting beautiful beaches, watching the variety of migratory and endemic birds, we as well visit: Playa Roja and Lagunillas beach for some refreshment, then at time indicated we will return to San Martin Port.
English or French.
• Tour Guide.
• Tourist Transportation.
• Entrance Fees.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
• Tip: It is strictly voluntary.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SHORE EXCURSIONS:
– For services provided for passengers from Cruises we will reimburse 100% percent of the deposit if the Port is closed due to climate conditions or reasons of force majeure.
– We will reimburse 100% percent of the deposit if a notification of cancellation is received until 6 days before the arrival.
– No reimbursement will be made if the notification of cancellation is received 5 days before the arrival.
COST FOR PRIVATE TOUR:
For Costs in Private Service Contact Us here.