Machu Picchu Expedition
Cost per person in Double Room:
Costa del Sol Ramada or Novotel or Hilton Garden: $1120
Sites to Visit:
- Cusco Cathedral
- Machu Picchu
First Day: Early we will pick up you from Callao, Salaverry or San Martin port to take your flight to Cusco.
Arrival and City Tour in Cusco to visit Sacsayhuaman fortress, the religious complex of Coricancha and the Cathedral.
– Overnight in Cusco.
Second Day: Transfer from the hotel to the train Station to board the train to Aguas Calientes. Your tour guide will wait for you for the transfer to take the bus that will take you on a trip of 30 minutes along a winding road to the Citadel of Machu Picchu, also known as “The Lost City of the Incas “.
At the arrival you will start your guided tour of the Citadel, visiting the Plaza Principal, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries. Then you will have free time to take a walk around the citadel, Until the scheduled time and then take the bus down to Aguas Calientes, you will have time for lunch and visit this small town.
In the afternoon return by train to Cusco and transfer to your hotel.
– Overnight in Cusco.
Third Day: In the morning transfer to the airport to take your flight to Lima and upon arrival transfer to your ship in Callao Port or San Martin Port.
English or French.
• Transfer from El Callao Port to Lima Airport.
• Personal assistance for each location.
• Two nights in 4-star hotel in Cusco in DWB or Twin room.
• Bus up/down to Machu Picchu.
• Profesional private tour guide in Machu Picchu for two hours.
• Private transfer from Lima aiport to San Martin Port.
• Train tickets Vistadome from Cusco – Aguas Calientes – Cusco
• Breakfast (2)
What’s Not Included:
• Tip: It is strictly voluntary.
Cancellation Policy for Machu Picchu Excursion:
– If a notification of cancellation is received until 30 days before the tour, the full deposit is reimbursed after discounting administrative costs.
– If a notification of cancellation is received until 29 -20 days before the estimated date of arrival in Peru, the reimbursement is subject to a penalty of 30% of the total cost.
– No reimbursement will be made if the notification of cancellation is received 19 days before the date of arrival or in the case of a no-show by passenger(s) or for cancellations made during the trip itself.
Customize your tour:
Contact Us here.