City Tour Classic
Children (6-12): $10
Sites to Visit:
- Main Square
- Urquiaga Mansion
- Emancipation House
- Iturregui Palace (Just the Patio)
- Archaeological Museum of the National University of Trujillo
The tour begins in the Main Square. Our tour guide will explain the historical and architectural development of our city.
We will stop in front to the Liberty monument placed from 1929. We will visit the Cathedral with its beautiful altarpieces, then we will go to the Garci Holguin mansion that shows the oldest murals of the city.
we will also visit the Urquiaga House, actual office of the Banco central de Reserva del Perú. This is a historic mansion because of the Liberator Simón Bolívar stayed here for some days. (This house is closed in the afternoon).
We will walk for the pedestrian Pizarro street to visit on the way La Merced Church and the Emancipation mansion with its beautiful neo-classic windows.
Following our tour we will enter in the Iturregui Palace, headquarters of Club Central. We arrive in El Recreo Plaza, site where was located the old water system in Trujillo.
Finally, we will visit the Archaeological Museum of the National University of Trujillo located in the Risco House. This visit will allow us to have a general vision of the prehispanic development of the Region with different civilizations like Moches or Chimus.
English or French.
• Tour Guide.
• Tourist Transportation.
• Entrance Fees.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
• Tip: It is strictly voluntary.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR DAILY TOURS:
– If a notification of cancellation is received until 2 days before the tour, the full deposit is reimbursed after discounting administrative costs.
– No reimbursement will be made if the notification of cancellation is received less than 48 hours before the tour or in the case of a no-show by passenger(s) or for cancellations made during the trip itself.